CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP! Arching of upper abdomen and parasites

Views: 1,703
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,344,873

Re: PLEASE HELP! Arching of upper abdomen and parasites

A couple of suggestions.
1. Try the GAPS diet. This is basically an elimination, leaky gut healing diet that promotes the use of a lot of bone broth and then moving into soups, etc. This is a long term solution to a very distressed digestive system. It also uses specific probiotics.
2. As suggested by others, ParaWellness labs. They will run tests on blood, stool, urine and saliva. Get them all. It does sound like you picked up a protozoa in Turkey.

I suffered from intense flatulence and periodic diarrhea from doing a long term parasite cleanse. My gut was leaky and I developed multiple food sensitivities . My theory is that I had to disrupt the normal gut biofilm and microbiota to destroy the parasites. There is good biofilm as well as pathogenic biofilm just as there is good bacteria and bad bacteria. I found a few foods I could tolerate, stuck with them along with a lot of bone broth and soups. I eliminated almost everything else in terms of vitamins, supplements, etc. I decided to let the gut and liver just rest. Finally I listened to a program on auto immune disease and there was a recommendation to eat 2 stewed apples a day along with the skins for 10-28 days. to fix digestion. The biofilm is made up of cellulose, calcium, magnesium and iron. The apples and their skins seemed to provide the cellulose for the repair of the biofilm. I took magnesium taurate supplements (which will help with constipation), Iodine for low thyroid and got calcium and iron from well cooked meats and veggies. I ate a lot of veggies identified as prebiotics, which give something for the probiotics to live on. I ate sauerkraut for the probiotics. The apples seemed to be the key to make it all work. I still have lactose intolerance & gluten intolerance but these are foods I believe most people should avoid anyway. I still have some healing to do but most of the symptoms are gone. Healing the gut can take years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)