CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded PLEASE HELP! Arching of upper abdomen and parasites

clarky1 Views: 2,088
Published: 8 y

PLEASE HELP! Arching of upper abdomen and parasites

Hi all,

I am suffering now almost two years to from flatulence in my upper abdomen. Breating trough my abdomen leads to an emerging arching of my upper abdomen, which is sometimes painful (feels kinda inflamed inside this area).I have been suffering also from food intolerance since, which is caused by painful gastritis, bloating and constipation when eating the "wrong food", which I avoid. These are, in concrete terms, all sugary products, all dairy products, fat with a high fat content (such as butter, coconut oil...), flour and almost all grain varieties, coffein,alcohol, cholesterol like eggs or red meat, starchy products ... I could still continue. Since then, I have lost a lot of weigh involuntarily. I am often terribly tired, nervous and also have severe hair loss and hardly hair growth.

Two years ago a gastroscopy was performed and a slight helicobacter infection was found togheter with a small axial sliding hernia, which, according to the doctor, should not cause problems. Since then I've tried a lot (school medicine and especially natural medicine). Say: enemas, colon cleansing by Colon Hydro, probiotics, various homeopathic remedies (prescribed by naturalists), liver and kidney flush according to A. Moritz, zapping and parasite programs according to Clark, vitamin B, ozon therapy etc. There were always only slight improvements that were not for a long time.

My liver flushes were not succesful (altough I followed instruction). I just had a few stones (maybe 3-4 in 6 flushes). It seems as if my liver is somehow blocked (maybe due to parasites?). Colon hydro brings some relieve for the next day and I had somethings that could have been a worm in my stool the day after, once.

What I discovered now are coffe enemas. Since doing them I got rid of some white specs in my stool (s. image). I wonder if this could be parasite eggs or cholesterol stones? Also zapping some parasite programs of Clark help, but they dont have big impacts, altough I have also taken anti-parasite drops inside like black waltnut.

Can anybody help please? F your informaion: I am 32 years old, before I was slim, could eat almost everything and tolerated it.

I would be sooo grateful for any feedback or help!

http://www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=88333

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)