CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: let's clear the cataracts out of our eyes without surgery! everybody send an email to make it happen!

nokhas Views: 15,603
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,331,934

Re: let's clear the cataracts out of our eyes without surgery! everybody send an email to make it happen!

Hello,
I'm from Portugal and i've been using lanomax for 15 days, and my dog has improved his sight.He used to stay still in the street and now turns his head like he is seeing and even comes to me when i arrive home. But i'm concerned with your problem, because i'm using the product to...
You are wright about the company, i've send them 3 emails with questions, because he scratch a lot his eyes when i put the drops and they didn't answer to any of my concerns...this is serious, i've spend a lot, like you, now i'm even more worried if something bad happens to my dog...is there anybody else who has bought these?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)