CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hunger, Bloated, Shaky, Faint, etc?

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 2,728
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,328,598

Re: Hunger, Bloated, Shaky, Faint, etc?

Very good information you posted about the inner workings of celiac syndromes.

Keep in mind when dealing with allopathic cholesterol measurements that they are looking at the blood.

Cholesterol manufacture and processing is centered in the biliary system - supposedly %75 is manufactured and the rest is from dietary sources.

The error here, just like measuring blood for high liver enzymes is ridiculous. In chronic liver disease eventually the liver will slow or shut down enzyme production to maintain homeostasis so that the liver does not explode, so you can easily have a situation where a person is deathly ill and jaundiced with beautiful bloodwork indicating picture perfect transaminase levels.

The same applies to cholesterol markers. People can live for years with very low or nill bile output, which will reflect in the blood as picture perfect or even low blood cholesterol. This is not such a great thing.

The solution is to restore the biliary system, which can be difficult since many other organ systems can come into play, multiple infections, endocrine function, toxicities, diet, etc.

You could make the case that high cholesterol levels are possible better as it might indicate that bile production is at least working - assuming that the diet is not comprised purely of oxidzed cholesterol.

The first step is to increase quality dietary cholesterol sources such as clean shellfish (does it even exist?), red meats, butter, egg yolks, ghee, etc. This should bring at least palliative relief and restart sterol hormone production - if the adrenals are up to snuff.

The long term solution is to restore bile flow, heal the small intestine. Appropriate diet, toxin cleansing, hydration, alkaline minerals, liver cleansing/support, coffee enema, bitters, lecithin, methylation support where appropriate, parasite cleansing, all the usual suspects.

To raise glutathione there is something known as pizza: crust for glutamic acid which converts to glutamine, cheese for cysteine, and tomato sauce for glycine, or have a jello chaser. I have never seen or heard of any long term good results with people gaming glutathione production. Eat the precursors(whey powder), optimize liver function and remove the causes (heavy metals...?). coffee enemas can increase gluthione production. Probably just drinking coffee can do it too.

----------------

op:

2.5 years ago at age 21 I had my first 'episode' and was soon diagnosed with POTS.

Eat more salt

I recently I found out I had antibodies to Lyme and was never treated, so Lyme disease might be the cause of my POTS (starting treatment for it now). But I'm not sure if the symptoms I have now are from POTS or Lyme or what.

And a lot of vit c./amla or high vit c foods.

When I first got POTS, anytime I ate I went into these 'episodes', so I was scared to eat. Now it's switched, I will eat a normal meal (I'm gluten free and vegan besides eating eggs, I eat probably 1,600 calories a day)

not enough calories. you *may* need to forego your body image for a time to get yourself balanced. Sounds like a long term starvation issue which has blossomed into illness.

, and 2hrs later my stomach tightens/convulses, I get lots of burping (even drinking water makes me burp), so much bloating that people have asked me if I was pregnant,

Try manuka honey, kelp, turmeric, low dose iodine. Be careful now that I said Iodine because the Iodine patrol is gonna git ya!!!

I am SO hungry I could eat Anything in front of me, I start getting panicky, I get an irregular/racing heart rate, my body gets weak, lightheaded, tunnel vision, confused, tingly/shaky jaw and limbs, I feel the urge to just cry, and all hell breaks loose until I take a TUMS or eat something heavy/filling (fruit won't do it!).

parasites for sure, lyme, a whole mess.

Why are you eating vegan when clearly your body is calling for heavier foods?

Since tums helps, at least try natural antacids like coral calcium, magnesium, baking soda.

I think saturated fats will help.

On a really bad day I'll even wake up in the middle of the night confused, shaky, nauseous and STARVING. Mornings are worst. Walking or a deep tissue massage over my stomach Sort of helps, but it won't stop an episode. And it SUCKS when this happens while I'm at work in meetings and I need to pretend like I'm not about to faint right now. I've also gained 20lbs from this in 1.5yrs (which is NOT normal for me, I was always a skinny twig. Now I'm 5'3" at 125lbs). But never any pain thank God.

More animal foods with fat at least as a trial.

I went to the gastroenterologist recently and we did an ultrasound and an endoscopy, but they said my stomach/esophagus looks beautiful. In the past, a stool test showed bacteria in my gut was out of control and I had low bile, I had antibodies to gluten/sesame, I was CDC positive for having had Lyme through IGG markers but only had some IGM markers positive (so I question if I still have an active infection), my hormone tests show low DHEA and high cortisol

ok stop here.

The first thing you do with low bile output is eat bitters or fats to stimulate flow. One of those should work.

(but I don't feel stressed? But I hear infections can do that), tachycardia upon standing and palpitations (aka POTS), a mild UTI, etc. My blood Sugar is always perfect before, during and after episodes, I checked it regularly with my glucose monitor.

-If my gut bacteria use to be out of control and I have horrible bloating, perhaps its SIBO or Candida? But I've tried supplements aimed towards killing yeast/bacteria/fungus in the gut and I see no difference.
-If my bile was low, is something wrong with my gallbladder that DRs are not picking up?

They are highly intelligent monkeys but not so good at actually curing things especially biliary disorders. If you were born in 1920 your parents would have fed you lard and you'd probably be ok in a few weeks.

-Why would Tums stop the hunger if it was bacterial/yeast? If this is acid related, can that cause bloating/hunger?

multiple issues going on. It's probably just dealing with stomach acid and not other problems.

-If I have a gluten intolerance, does that mean I have like leaky gut? And would that cause crazy hunger/faint symptoms?

It means you need to stay away from gluten either for life or until you cleverly figure out a way to eat gluten like sourdough bread or clean you body enough to where you don't react.

-Does this have something to do with adrenal fatigue maybe?

yes

-Could I SOMEHOW be missing a glucose crash when I test every 15minutes, making it reactive hypoglycemia?

no. But there are a lot of issues that can feel exactly like blood Sugar problems, parasites being a top contender. parasite herx can feel the exact same as low blood sugar.

-Or could all of this just be LYME?

yep. But what is lyme? It looks like lyme is just end stage multiple toxicities plus spirochete icing. Spirochete *may* just be another freeloader that piggybacks on larger parasites. I am not a lyme expert but this is very likely.

I just don't know what to do from here or what tests I need to be taking.

Try some of the above and see what happens.

Post in the parasite forum for help cleansing.

Try a few different diets to see what helps, the one you're on now isn't cutting it.

Silymarin or guduchi for liver support.

Eat meals with protein fat and carboydrates at the same time. Lots of salt and vit. c in the diet.

Hunker down because it's going to be a long haul. Read a lot and try to make small gains consistently.

Ginger is very good for bloating, but it will make you hungrier so you need to have proper foods at hand afterward.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (4)