CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SAM-E

vibr8 Views: 20,426
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 23,143

Re: SAM-E

It's been great reading what everyone here has to say about SAMe.

Several years ago an Acupuncture student I was receiving treatments from at our local Acupuncture College recommended SAMe for me. I had not heard of it.

I spoke with an alternative health practitioner I knew about it too and he told me it would have no ill effects and I may as well try it. I had gone the pharmaceutical route back in the 80's and will never ever go that route again. I had just learned to live with the Depression that I have experienced intermittently ever since junior high school.

He recommended the Life Extension (sp?) Foundation brand, and offered to get me some at a discount. I have used that brand off and on ever since. Sometimes I switch to the Jarrow brand which I have found, actually, to be most effective of all brands. I buy it when the local health food markets or Pharmaca have it on sale. I have always taken 400mg per day and it's worked like a charm for me since the beginning.

I am so very grateful for SAMe. It's been one long consistently dependable miracle in my life!

~~vibr8

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)