CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Morgellon's fibers after detox bath?

CalamityJane Views: 14,229
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,314,217

Re: Morgellon's fibers after detox bath?

The amount of money they charge for Colloidal Silver is ridiculous and I recommend you make your own set up.

All you need is a few parts from Radio Shack, like alegator clips, a little bit of wire you can re-use from some broken fan or electronic part, (3) 9-volt batteries, 20" (inches) of .9999 pure silver wire 14-18 gauge is fine and electrical tape. Spending the money for this stuff is all you need for 3 years, and after that all you need to do is replace the (3) 9 volt batteries. I have had my set now for over 10 years and there is plenty of life in my silver. The quality of silver when bought is very important. Sterling Silver DOES NOT WORK.

I say 20 inches because you cut it in half and then you can use mason jars to make Colloidal Silver in larger quantities.

My husband uses the drops I make with distilled water for his eyes and he swears by it. I make fresh supply in a small glass beaker in (three) minutes.

I have not used this to treat parasites and before anyone puts that sort of money out for the product you should know that it has a shelf life of days.

Colloidal Silver starts to immediately oxidize and looses its benefits based upon the darkening of the silver parts in water, especially if not kept in a dark brown or blue GLASS bottle. It is also important that research is done on the proper per parts of silver in water, research products before buying and never buy in a desperate frame of mind.

There are many versions on YouTube and so much better to make your own fresh than buy it.

I bought some for a girlfriend that was desperately in need and it cost me 40$ for 4 ounces. This is before I understood it oxidizes and was not enough parts per water mass. Total waste of money.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)