CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Morgellon's fibers after detox bath?

KAH Views: 18,781
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,781,911

Re: Morgellon's fibers after detox bath?

I have to agree with Morgellons, & yes they are fluorescent. There are so many factors pertaining to this "new" disease & it seems as though they are related to ONE issue…Morgellons! If you use essential oils-Oregano & Cinnamon - if you have children put a blend (but tone it down so it's not too hot) on their hands and feet. My daughter is very tiny & fibers began popping out of her finger-tips on day 2 of applying this. Document, by pics of the fibers present in the skin & they are so tiny after removing them (& sticky) but then photograph them close up - I seal them in clear tape, label name/date etc & store them in a ziplock bag for if & when I need them. Doctors are now at least acknowledging this as a disease, & there are many helpful posts online for treatment, one I know of & we are using at the moment are magnets, but it's a particular kind..I can't explain the nano technology, but I do know that NIKKEN qualify.

Good-luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)