CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm very healthy using Dr. Clark's work. Are you from using your version????

Views: 6,770
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,312,276

Re: I'm very healthy using Dr. Clark's work. Are you from using your version????

No, the zapper doesn't kill fungus, as I've said *numerous* times. It probably kills virus/bacteria ok, but slowly since that crap can grow back so fast. I always used the herbs for that part. They maintain a killing presence for hours.

Goldenseal root works for BACTERIAL infections. Geez--are you even reading my posts???

The zapper will kill the parasites who carry these things, but YOU still have to kill the infections.

And actually the toxins stored in fat cells won't hurt you much. They're padded by the fat, and now you are throwing them out into your system and heavily burdened liver. What are you thinking?? Use your common sense!

Read Dr. Clark's book for the herbs to rid yourself of accumulated toxins in the kidneys--the real resource for wellness is right there in your hand. USE it. I never did the tea, but a few of her recommended herbs in the tea---maybe slower, but my kidneys are clear now, even though I drink my daily latte.

And panic attacks are your way of processing stress. I doubt doing health stuff will help you manage your emotional reactivity better, despite whatever cartel hype you've surely heard here to sell more cartel product (they can't sell counseling, eh??)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.229 sec, (1)