CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm very healthy using Dr. Clark's work. Are you from using your version????

Views: 6,597
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,312,471

Re: I'm very healthy using Dr. Clark's work. Are you from using your version????

Ya, like you weren't going it alone from the beginning--nice guilt trip. *sniffle* You can pack my bags but sorry, not taking that trip. I'm saying what I observe. If you aren't stupid, quit acting like it.

I'm guessing it's the cloves, but if you think it's the Black-Walnut ... You really only need to take Wormwood at first. I've had numerous folks over the years who've only reacted to the cloves and only because they took too many at once--sounds sorta like an excuse to me. Once your liver gets less comprised, the allergies start going away.

What makes you think you had an horrible reaction to specifically to BWH any way? What symptoms?? We already know your diagnostic skills aren't terribly sharp. So what horrible reactions, and how do you know for sure it was BWH?

Do you always act like this much of a whinger?? Geez, just suck it up and get well. And at least start zapping, you can add the herbs, but zap as she says to.

I honestly don't see how one round of Antibiotics could be affecting you still. How is this possible?? No, it's something in your world you're exposed to constantly. Otherwise it would have faded over time as it got slowly detoxified.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.439 sec, (1)