CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still struggling with SIBO & More

Views: 3,066
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,311,236

Re: Still struggling with SIBO & More

Again, thank you so much…I’m going to try and make a quick rundown here of things you suggested, just to make sure I understand.

Frequent/incomplete BMS –Magnesium carbonate, powdered lecithin

Biofilms – EDTA (you mentioned metals being released though, is there anything I should take to ensure they’re swept out properly?) I’m admittedly a little discouraged about this, since so many things, which are the only things I can find info about are ineffective. I found another post that suggested raw honey with Ceylon cinnamon for biofilms…I would think the Sugar would just help them make more biofilm!

Have you found anything that has any amount of the d-amino acids? I can’t find squat on that…
I think that’s three things? Forgive me I can be a bit slow to absorb things I had to read it a few times, but want to make sure I get the right stuff.

Now here’s a list of things I’m currently taking, and I’m wondering if I should continue with them in your opinion…as they don’t feel as if they’re doing anything right now.

Vitamin c, 1,000mg, l-glutamine powder, two tsp a day for gastritis, turmeric and cucurmin(sp?), a vitamin b complex, once daily, a d3 supplement, once daily. I take just the recommended dose for all of this, not in excess at all. I also just recently started coildial silver…but not sure it’s the greatest brand.

A few last questions;
Should I ever bother with probtoics again? The last one I took at their advice of a naturopath was a bifidus/lacto two-strain, the more common ones I can’t remember how to spell them :-(, but this really messed me up..it was 6 months ago and my pain and cramping has been so much worse, and nothing really helps like I’ve said. It’s very frustrating, and I suppose that alone should be an indication to steer clear, but 85% of places say you need them…but every time I try any brand, and type they just make everything worse, or do help for maybe a day or two then stop completely.

Lastly, is there anything I can do to minimize gas? I’ve tried activated charcoal, doesn’t help, or is it I just need to get more out of me when I go to the bathroom? Just seems that I go so many times I should be getting enough out but I don’t…it’s all so confusing because the type of pain, and where it is changes now and then, but it’s always there.

Anyways, thank you again for all your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (2)