CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still struggling with SIBO & More

Views: 3,064
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,309,520

Re: Still struggling with SIBO & More

You know, I really appreciate you folks singling me out, making a point about what's an apparent problem on this site... Really, while I'm here dealing with these pains and Depression it's just so refreshing to see people making a stand about insincere posters who are such a terrible burden on what's supposed to be a supportive forum, regardless of what handle someone uses, regardless of their apparent desire for secrecy...YES, someone using a number must always be here for no other reason than to spam and conjure up things they're not really suffering from...I wasn't truthful at all I took an hour of my time to be as descriptive and detailed as I could just for a laugh!

...you people are just... Wow, I had to be the one you'd choose to pick on for this matter when I'm being wholly sincere...just, wow...

Oh, and just an FYI to you bright side, this Griz person had no problem responding to someone else using just a number... Heck he gave that individual GREAT advice, guess I'm simply not convincing enough.

If I didn't feel even a fraction of the amount of hurt from you terrible, presumptuous 'people' and had the confidence to post with a name I wouldn't even do it...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)