CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sota Magnetic Pulser and dental work? Any interaction?

Views: 4,331
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,309,254

Re: Sota Magnetic Pulser and dental work? Any interaction?

Huh, so Dr. Estee, of course all the fiddle fuss you espouse must be correct, I'm sure. It's good to make things as complicated and confusing as possible so one can be the 'noble' rescuer with such sagely insights, eh?

It's just me (and any friends) who tried silver had little success, except my blood pressure going up. I really don't need 'help' 'understanding' though. My brain works fine and these are the logical conclusions I've come to based on me and my friends experience.

I was just yesterday saying how so many of the 'regular' posters acted like the rest of us are too stupid to figure things out for ourselves. I don't need a 'doctor' or nurse' or ever so helpful poster sounding like a doctor/scientist to figure out what's right. I'm educated well enough, I know how to do research, eh?

Beck's blood purifier wasn't good for much of anything, from my experience, and the fact it is loudly touted here by 'all' aka cartel sales reps is a blaring indicator that the pharmaceutical cartel isn't worried it will help enough to make folks well enough to not need their products, while the zapper will.

You see the hate and fear mongering they dump on the zapper. It's so painfully obvious that the pattern here is to praise mostly useless or harmful things and attack anything that works--it's an indicator others use as well. That whole 'me thinks thou doesth protest tooo much'. Oh, poor pharmaceutical cartel--we sheeple are starting to wake up--how can they get their bizillion dollars profit out of us any more???

And 'having' extensive 'knowledge' about herbs and tinctures doesn't mean you ever used them. I never bothered trying it with that basically useless blood purifier. I figured two worthless things added together wouldn't make even one half one worthwhile thing. The zapper on the other has helped immensely, although not in a huge obvious 'fireworks in the sky' way the 'posters' here seem to think it should if it 'really' works.

I started zapping and by the end of Dr. Clark's protocol 2 weeks later, all the things (diabetes, hiatal hernia, Arthritis starting) I was zapping for were gone. That impressed and convinced me.

I got the blood purifier as a way to try to mop up the parasite's left infections (the dead parasites released more of a pending liver infection which became active soon after the parasites died). Since I read Dr. Clark's book, I was AWARE that zapping will often make the infections worse for that reason, so I knew the zapper was working fine.

Unlike those here who foolishly use that to 'prove' it doesn't work. These posters just run off all willy-nilly and ignorant and have NO clue about what's happening. And misinform and mislead all the rest of the folks.

Anyway, I tried the silver first--nothing. Then the Beck blood purifier---nothing. Then I got the pulser--helped a lot but not quite enough. Added the goldenseal root, and pulsed, and wham--the infection was gone.

So what's your usage experience with herbs? What did you heal so miraculously with the magical silver and blood purifier combo??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (2)