CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sota Magnetic Pulser and dental work? Any interaction?

Views: 4,301
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,308,163

Re: Sota Magnetic Pulser and dental work? Any interaction?

Well, I never said they owned the individual silver makers--just the companies who make them, and are probably messing with their production capabilities somehow--or maybe the money they make is enough, for now. I have found silver to be pretty much a waste of time--it's good in gels and skin stuff. And gave me high blood pressure. And that is my experience.

The zapper along with the herbs Dr. Clark recommends and the three other herbs I use for infections have gotten me well. Since I'm human, I'm inclined to think they'll work (and silver not work) for others just as well.

And in the memories in the collective unconscious--well, let's just say I don't see silver working much for anyone else either. I see it working a bit, as I've found But in terms of really healing, nope. I see the hawking of products and misinformation the cartel employees are assigned to do here, though. But of course, the 'benefit of the doubt' must be given as I can't post spirit realm info as it's isn't on line yet.

I know you are a 'science' junkie, and because they've never allowed information from the spirit realm to be revealed, nor even acknowledged the spirit realm's existence, you are completely crippled and unable to believe beyond the edge of their carefully constructed box. I doubt you've had an independent thought since you became addicted to needing 'sources' ie can't believe anything unless someone else's shared his or her opinion on it.

That's too bad. There's gobs of revealing stuff there to be seen and discovered, since the 'elites' didn't think any of us average folk would ever figure it out, and so do most of their planning there, right out in the open.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)