CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Animal food equal Myth

legolas Views: 3,627
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,308,239

Re: Animal food equal Myth

I think animal products are proved to work if used well. Other negative aspects like cow fart and cruelty have a completely different reason in my opinion. I'm above animals in the food chain, it's natural to eat some meat sometimes. Killing and a certain degree of cruelty for nutrition is natural. If you throw a piece of nut on the ground, the cute squirrels beat each other's up for it. I think the real problem is overpopulation, humans spread Earth like a virus or cancer. This is why we have so many cows and so much fart, and this is why we keep and "grow" a lot of animals under cruel circumstances. I eat much less meat than average and fortunately I can afford higher prices so I buy my things from a huge chicken farm and a pig farm where pigs are wondering outside in the bushes and the forest living a chemical free normal lifespan. This is good for my health and I'm also glad to invest in a somewhat better life for these animals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)