CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fragrant Qigong to prevent flu

Monkeylady Views: 5,089
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,521,130

Re: Fragrant Qigong to prevent flu

I have done Qigong Aeromatic, and up to second level from the Grand master Tain Rui Sheng (actually met him in San Francisco CA for a dinner, and he was very nice, and I got the blessing to teach to second level, a round eye white lady, there is a movie clip of me floating out there somewhere. Being the Grand Master is gone, I noticed utube cilps up and running with swinging hips even in the qigong magazine. The is wrong I was the only one in my class to pass due to this. It is a knee pump, you pump the chi and it is not so easy, you have to time, the knee pumps with the hand/arm movement, so all this swinging is for entertainment, you bend your knees left then right, like your pumping, the this swaying was corrected in class it was taught in chinese, and I do not speak or understand yet I was the only one to pass, so this made Grand Master Tain chuckel. So if you really want to do the aeromatic qi gong, do level one for 6 months then 2 and don't swing your hips. Think of swinging out your power and chi, you don't want to do that, and yes your not to focus, so much but in learning, the 15 moves you have to a bit, and yes most will develope a scent I am a spice. I learned in the 90's got busy and had to relocate so lost all my buddies in the qigong, no one does this where I am at, and the Tai Chi is well not really that either, but I do say it works you can feel your energy if you start and if all the sudden you are breathing ice cold air, you broaken your top upper level enegry, I did it in a quick time, but I am as mother whom was afraid of me as a child , different. Go for it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.158 sec, (1)