CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fragrant Qigong to prevent flu

Jonsher_uk Views: 15,907
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,521,084

Re: Fragrant Qigong to prevent flu

Yes I was quite interested in this qigong at the time and I had also looked very thoroughly into several other qigongs such as Yan Xin qigong and Falun gong.
The problem is the difficulty in discerning which are the fakes and there are many fakes despite their popularity.

Many still believe Falun gong is genuine which I find incredible, but some are less easy to figure out.
I may be wrong but that's my assessment of it and I'm aware of the Buddhist connection, something also claimed by falun gong supporters. This connection can of course be claimed by anyone and cannot be proved or disproved easily
It is also used by many fakes to ensure popularity

I don't think the excuse can be made that doing these mass healings, which are most likely, in my opinion, not brought about by the masters power but by the faith of the audience, results in such a disease as cancer. If the masters health becomes depleted then he should know that and remedy the situation.
After all the master in question was passed a high level qigong, according to him, which could only be passed to a chosen few.

I really don't know for sure but the doubt remains and I know enough about qigong after reading about it taking classes and practicing it to give me the impression that the movements in this qigong have dubious origins.
Then there is the instruction to watch tv or talk while practicing which to me is absurd and turns it into a gentle exercise rather than qigong
Of course gentle exercises have benefits and many hand movements around the chest level could disperse qi congestion in this area also

Also the chinese government has denouced this qigong as well as falun gong and others but still as far as I am aware supports the practice (though not in large gatherings) of those that it considers effective with genuine origins such as zhineng qigong, wild goose qigong etc which also rely on similar theories

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)