CureZone   Log On   Join
Fragrant Qigong to prevent flu

curezonebill Views: 17,486
Published: 15 years ago

Fragrant Qigong to prevent flu

Whenever I felt the first sneeze, chill or sign of sore throat, i.e. the sign of catching a cold, I immediately do the level I exercise, (with the eyes closed!). There would be tears or running nose to get rid of the virus. Usually then I would be fine, or do it another time if not totally well within couple hours for non serious cold or flu. It had been working for me for more than ten years. But if I donot do it soon enough, then the cold may linger for several days. The key point is to do it ASAP!

Be sure to have light on and loud sound if doing it at night! Donot do it outside at night. You can do it while sitting, standing, or even lying on the bed, talking with eyes open. It finishs in 15 mins.

You can learn this exercise from searching the internet, any URL web's pictures, video or ask anyone who knows to show you. There are two levels known to the public. Donot believe any level 3 teaching. It is only taught to few selected people thru a secret kept channel and cannot be bought by money!

The master had passed away about ten years ago. You can search china internet for detail. This doesnot affect the effectiveness of this exercise though.

I have practiced qigong for more than 20 years. I taught almost 1000 students on level 1 & 2 world wide about ten years ago!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)