CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help!!! I have chronic bad breath.....

mangorango Views: 4,692
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,420,161

Re: Help!!! I have chronic bad breath.....

"I am so desperate! I have bad breath since I was a teenager and the seems to be getting worst each day. I have tried almost everything in this world and I still can't find a resolution to the problem. I am afraid to talk too much or stand to close to people when I talk to them. Worst, my son shuns away from me whenever I try to kiss him.

This really affecting the quality of my life, is there anyone out there who had chrocnic bad breath and managed to et rid of it? Any suggestion will help. Btw, I always have mucous dripping down the back of my throat. I heard this could be a cause of BB. Any remedy anyone? Also, has anyone used Theabreath before? Does it work?"

Hi, I have tried everything as well.

Dentists,hygienists,all the mouthwashes, flossing, brushing after meals,etc,etc..

But the cure came from treating to the thyroid gland as it wasn't functioning properly.

This was a coincidence as the GP treated me for double vision on my eyes and what a surprise, the could've killed a goat smell has disappeared in just 48 hrs.

Ask your GP to do a blood test to check if it is the thyroid function. Funny enough thyroid causes over 300 diseases and worth the check.

Good luck!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)