CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help!!! I have chronic bad breath.....

SugaLuv Views: 12,537
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,420,161

Re: Help!!! I have chronic bad breath.....

Hi MaggieMe!

I too suffered from bad breath since high school that seemed to get worse the older I got. In recent months, it had gotten so bad that people could literally smell it 10 feet away from me. I don't have to tell you the impact this had on my life....work, socially, publicly, romantically, etc. After countless hours on the internet searching for a cure, I finally found a site that suggested that ones dental health just might be the problem. I have to ask you, do you have gum or rotten teeth problems? Have you had root canals done at any point in your life? If so, the bad breath may be too much bacteria that has taken up residence in your mouth! I, myself, had a root canal done about 15 years ago. Come to find out, the tooth that was up under a porcelain crown, had cracked straight down the middle. It was not visible on x-rays because of the crown that was on it. The cracked tooth had allowed bacterial to access it and the bacterial is what was causing the Chronic bad breath. This tooth problem is also the reason why I ended up with chronic sinus problems and chronic post nasal drip, which I now have none of! I would suggest you check any possible problems with your teeth or gum extensively and don't take no for an answer (I had to lie to my dentist that the tooth was in excruciating pain in order to get him to agree to remove the crown; the tooth & the ligaments holding the tooth in place had to be pulled).

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)