CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe Muscle Weakness/Cramping/Fatigue?

glaxony Views: 3,572
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,298,828

Re: Severe Muscle Weakness/Cramping/Fatigue?

What is the shark man doing to prevent reinfection?

I only ask because when I was a child they gave me pharmaceutical pinworm medication, but they came back as soon as the prescription ran out.

The warning on the label says not to use if you have liver problems. Since I have hep c, I thought it best not to use.

What would shark man take if his liver had been damaged by both hep C and every time he stopped taking the medication that is made for goats, who only live about 15-18 years at most, rather that 80-100 like humans, he experienced recurrence?

Oh, and by the way, vicious aggressive personalities are an indication of infection. It is parasites that crave negativity and make people hostile and mean to others.

What is shark man doing to keep them from coming back? The eggs float around in the air, can be found on door knobs, and people stick their necks out trying to put their cheek against yours when they greet you to say hello. The healthier you look, the more intimacy they crave from you. How to prevent reinfection? Stay on goat meds unit you die????

How is shark man protecting his liver? What about the fact that they become resistant to pharmaceutical drugs after a while? With herbs that is pretty much irrelevant. I was reading an article written by a microbiologist who studied the effects or herbs on blood parasites and she said she could see no evidence of resistance developing against herbs. So she doesn't believe resistance is an issue with herbs like it is with pharmaceuticals.

What is shark man doing to assist his body's immune system to take care of these things immediately, if anything? Or is he planning to just keep spending money on animal meds for the rest of his life? Do you have any idea what effect that might have on his liver?

Oh, and by the way, I have tried ivermectin, albendazole, the pink chalky liquid forget the name of it, and whatever drugs they gave me as a kid. Pink chalky stuff does nothing. Albendazole does nothing. Ivermectin gets results. The stuff they gave me as a kid may have worked while I was on it, but they didn't keep me on it. And there ain't no silver bullet. What is shark doing, eating ivermectin with every meal for the rest of his life?

Trust in God. Avoid Pharmaceuticals. Protect your liver.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)