CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe Muscle Weakness/Cramping/Fatigue?

SHARKMAN Views: 2,974
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,298,148

Re: Severe Muscle Weakness/Cramping/Fatigue?

Muscles loss can be a cause from malnutrition(malabsorption ) the blood loss (anemic) can be from the worms sucking you dry , which means you have a very bad infection. I sent you many private messages so you know what I went thru on a personal level . I have no physical problems with my health any more , I will post the pictures of the scars on my shins I just took to show you how bad my larvae rashes were. (tomorrow when I am back at work). The spider veins (Probably by your ankles )is what I experienced and these photos were previously posted. Eat as much lean high protein meat and cooked greens like spinach you can . I cooked my greens as it allows you to consume greater quantities of nutrition ,it's also easier on the gut. Eat as much as you can of healthy good nutrition food as you can , and if that's not enough to replenish strength or you are not eating right then liquid supplement shakes would be a good choice and are easy on intestines.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)