CureZone   Log On   Join
Update

SuperWoman29 Views: 3,441
Published: 9 y

Update

Hello again. I've recently learned my trials and errors are helping the public, so I've decided to write again.

Things are still quite depressing. I was very serious in my talk of suicidal thoughts, but I continue to keep fighting since I know I won't go through with it. I mean, if I'm still stuck on this planet, I'm gonna just have to have an ounce of hope that next year will be better and not worse.

So I've noticed over the past few months that my face and body are aging rapidly. However, I always feel less attractive during the luteal phase. My period is now also over 3 days late for the second month in a row. I've finally made sense of this all.

The main goal should be to kill the systemic fungal infection which is killing my adrenals. If I can't do this soon, I must succumb to the reality that I am most likely not making enough progesterone. For a while I couldn't understand how adding more of it was supposed to balance estrogen because during the follicle phase, the ratio is similar. What I now realize is that my estrogen may still be doing it's normal thing during the second half, but because it's so darn high, it has always need progesterone for the balance. Without it, my thyroid becomes a mess from the excess estrogen. This could also be why I have an ovarian cyst that seems to be having a freakin growth spurt.

So being that all my adrenal support (supps, vit c) has failed, I am definitely planning on trying progesterone next month. I will be using the smallest amount however, because I tried it 5 years ago, and it caused a panic attack - and that was before being exposed to mold!

Edit 11/21/15:

Trial and error with most vitamins and minerals is fine, but I take back experimenting with progesterone.

Since my period is late for the second time in two months, I tried the progesterone today (from a very reputable company). With half the recommended dose, I could feel myself getting more irritated, bloated, and emotional. I then realized I should really wait to get my labs back before considering any type of hormone treatment. I am also starting to believe it may be better to lower excess estrogen (if that is my problem) with natural inhibitors rather than try to add progesterone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)