CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ivermectin and other big pharmacy parasitic Drugs cured me

parazapper Views: 7,512
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,286,489

Re: ivermectin and other big pharmacy parasitic Drugs cured me

>- e has also changed the way he tells his story about how he got rid of a tapeworm,

Yes, I can change the way that I tell the story because of the lack of legal threat. I no longer sell the model of zapper that I used and that frees me up to be more honest about what I did.

If you make a claim about a product that you are selling then that opens up a can of legal issues. The issue is not fraud or deception because the have already spent close to a million dollars trying to do that and they failed. The issue is that if you make a medical claim about an existing product then you must meet their regulatory requirements.

For that reason, we do not make medical claims about any product that we are currently selling. The only claim that we currently make about our products is that they are more effective in killing microbes in water than any other zapper that we have seen available.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.204 sec, (1)