CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am not trying to fear monger, people need complete information

Views: 7,302
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,286,358

Re: I am not trying to fear monger, people need complete information

Oh gee, big pharma and it's owners the 'elites' would never get their pet government to ignore anything they wanted--oh surely never. Our government is so above board and honest, how could I ever doubt using it as a valid resource??

And considering all the fake crap I've seen on here since I came back oh how could I ever doubt anything posted on here??? If you're a freakin' alcoholic, drinking absinthe, uh, yeah, it'll whack you, just like any liqueur with the added benefit of drinking the worm killing poison, concentrated by the distilling process.

It's NOT Wormwood . It's like comparing beer to hops---not really rocket science. Put on your thinking cap, please. This doesn't even require critical thinking.

And I'm so sure big pharma would never have fake research to drive people away from their number one disease causer, parasites. I'm sure they love the thought of losing billions of dollars.

I pretty much expect if in fact, you use it as directed, and don't pound it alchoholic drink after drink, you'll be fine, even as I am after taking it as directed for over 15 years.

It's pretty clear you have no idea what you're talking about, just endlessly nattering on quoting easily falsified research, without a whit of common sense OR experience.

Please stop. I'm getting embarrassed for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)