CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Evil Spirits. My story. Help Wanted!

Google Advertisement
jerseyguy1977 Views: 2,856
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,093,372

Re: Evil Spirits. My story. Help Wanted!

Hello,

Are you still dealing with this issue?, this same issue also happened to me, it started about a year ago after I was dabbling with paranormal interest, and EVP, through EVP I made what I believed was contact with "benevolent" spirits, but this was not really the case, after a few months of EVP work, my recordings came to be dominated by negative, threatening, profane heckler types, which quickly prompted me to quit doing EVP altogether, but much to my horror I began hearing these malevolent, deceiving entities with the naked ear, particularly through steady background noises, I also began to feel physical sensations, such as pokes, jabs, and a strange vibration feeling. My life basically fell apart for months until I found others who had experienced this same thing and helped me get back to a state of normalcy. For a longtime these spirits had me believing all sorts of bogus storylines, it quickly becomes apparent that they are masters at deception. We hear them because of proximity, they basically hug the physical Earth plane, I'd like to share experiences, perhaps we can learn something new from each other.

Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.488 sec, (1)