CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying to shrink a large multi-nodular thyroid goiter

slowsmile Views: 7,770
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,280,075

Re: Trying to shrink a large multi-nodular thyroid goiter

Hi Grizz...Yes, I love Lugol's Iodine. I've been studying it for years. 

I even know the full history of iodine use in medicine -- over 160 years of use. It was used right up to the Second WW -- medical doctors regularly used it in doses of up to 2000 mgs per day(that's 320 drops of 5% LI per day) for many diseases. Now the FDA says taking more than 2 mgs a day is poison(due to the Wolf-Chaikoff research report which came out in 1948). Can you believe that bula-bula?  Dr Guy Abraham and friends, through his own iodine research, completely trashed and disproved the W - C report in 2005. His research was completely ignored which is why everyone is still so scared of supplementing iodine. The reason that some people have a reaction to supplementing iodine nowadays is because of our crap supermarket diets. The food before WW2 was pretty good. But after WW2 -- that was when the food and agri cartels went bad on us.

I wrote the Iodine doc in note form for easier reading and understanding and just put it up on my Google docs and set the permissions to share the link. My mission was to educate people on the truth and usefulness of iodine. 

Lugol's Iodine is one heck of a performer for your health. Here's another article I wrote on LI. And here's another one.

Been taking higher Lugol's Iodine everyday for over 10 years and I have no aiments or disease to speak of. I'm 65 y o by the way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)