CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dry eye relief from eating lot of cake. How to understand this?

archus Views: 2,830
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,872

Re: Dry eye relief from eating lot of cake. How to understand this?

In India people use honey, cilantro juice and even lemon juice drops for eye dryness and other issues.

I do agree with you that it has something to do with tear producing ducts and some blockage so needs to be treated internally. I am very fascinated by the cake making your eyes watery. The only thing I can think of is that toxic stuff produces water in your body, things we are allergic to also produces water in our eyes and nose, other than that I do not see anything in the cake that helps.

Another thought I have is oil your ears and nostrils. Eyes, ears and nose are connected. I used to put a few drops of warm castor oil every month in my ears and my eyes also benefited.

I agree with illys/elisah that cocnut oil will be helpful. Most of dry eye issues are to do with inflammation of the tear ducts and Omega 3 can be used as anti-inflammatory.

This may sound funny but chop opinions everyday and see if you tear or not.

About chest pain, yes check thymus. As we age and any kind of trauma can make the thymus weak. Yoga helps thymus.

For high blood pressure correction take Muktavati for one week. It is most widely used Ayurvedic medicine used in India.

You always have interesting subject matter to discuss.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)