CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body odor - need to detox

Views: 2,019
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,274,794

Re: Body odor - need to detox

Yeah, digestion is a real issue when starting a raw food diet. Here is what I do that helps in so many ways...

Fill up on juicey fruits first thing for breakfast and mid morning snack:
half a Watermelon then later a
huge bowl of grapes, chow these down

For lunch, it's usually a 3-5 banana (more if you can digest it) and coconut water smoothie with chia seeds (omega 3's, etc.) and small hand full of tender greens, ie romaine or baby spinach. You can skip the greens for now until you get used to the fiber.

Afternoon, have another smoothie or more juicy fruit like a whole honeydew melon.

For dinner, it's time for green juice. 1/2 head celery, bunch of kale, sweeten with grapes or apples if needed. It's always needed for me.

Then chow down on your veggies and get in some fat. 1/2 avocado or hemp seeds or "raw" nut butter blended with some dried spices, celery, zuchini, bell pepper, lemon or whatever and use it as a salad dressing for a big bowl of tender greens OR veggie wraps with carrots, cucumber or any veggies you can come up with. You can also use raw nori to wrap your veggies and then dip, this is my favorite.

This is based on the 80-10-10 Diet by doug graham, a genius read.

For more practical advice, check out tannyraw on youtube, she is a trip but knows her stuff when it comes to staying raw:)

If all of this just seems too much, just do a green smoothie cleanse for a few weeks till you get the hang of things.

In terms of cravings, if you get in enough fruit calories during the day (shoot for 2000 min) and your greens and veggies at night, you will feel very satiated. Then the main challenge becomes "social" eating, which can be handled with practice.

I would get on the raw for a month or so and then hit some kind of parasite tincture. Stay on it indefinitely, in maintenance amounts after the main purge is accomplished, could take a few months for that.

Hope this helps!

HM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)