CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some Yeast Infected Patients Take Over Two-Dozen Products.

marchgirl1980 Views: 1,733
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,057,329

Re: Some Yeast Infected Patients Take Over Two-Dozen Products.

Wow this is my whole problem. I take a shot gun approach when it comes to supplements. I like giving advice about how bad Antibiotics are yet I'm on one now lol. I have a bottle of Nystatin powder sitting in my fridge. I won't even comment on the supplement piece because at 35 I probably would be driving with a brand new car if I didnt spend money I dont have on if I am honest with myself is a quick fix. Its not even funny. This is like a never ending cat and mouse chase for me. I'm the type who wants to take a supplement or 10 mixed with pharmaceuticals having no idea what I'm doing to myself..wondering why I feel like death.. ot taking into account my daily dunkin donut coffees and even worse coffee coolata's. I say I want to get better but my actions always tell a different story. Ty for who ever started this post. For me my problem comes down to not willing to change. I also want to say I am not speaking bad about supplements in anyway. I 'm just relating to the fact that for me I need to want get better more that I want to stay sick. I have great repect for people on here who have actually taken responsibility for there health. Ty again for this reminder that there is no quick fix to being well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)