CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: feel suicidal - have morgellons
I have your cure Views: 4,145
Published: 8 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,488,529

Re: feel suicidal - have morgellons

I have your cure! Morgellons disease. Please pass this around till everyone is cured! It is caused by Mercury dental fillings! You are allergic to Mercury , thus causing it to inflame the nerve endings! It is worse in the head area because the nerves are closest to the skin. Because the skin is the thinnest in the head. The toxic poison causes the nerves to tingle in such a way causing A bug or parasite on the skin feeling . In Extreme rare cases the Mercury tries to expel it self in the form of fibers from the skin. Like the way Sugar when hot , makes Cotton candy fibers . Have the fillings removed then get a simple Mercury herbal detox . This is also why some get a little relief from herbal detoxes and products yet no cure. Because the fillings are still hitting the blood stream . This is a proven fact and the worst cases have been cured this way. One month , you will be a normal person again or in less time than that. If any doctor tells you different ! He's lying to you , to get rich off you. Please try this! I hate to see people suffer! Thank you Debra . 7578228538 call me if you need to talk! I'm here for you. Don't kill yourself 😊

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

1.656 sec, (1)