CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: feel suicidal - have morgellons

Views: 4,226
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,222,389

Re: feel suicidal - have morgellons

Hello, I don't really know EXACTLY what Morgellons is. I saw a freakin' worm come out of my ankle today after drinking an IMAM mix. I got the recipe here on curezone. I had thousands or tens of thousands of tinier things coming out of my skin that I could feel, but not see so I decided to research it.

The only thing so far after about 6hrs of researching is Morgellon's, but I went to Wiki and they said it is a delusional disease. lol

Anyhow, the worm I saw today was very real and I felt others under my skin. I had to drink water to dilute the salty IMAM mix that I drank because I knew it was irritating the worms. I had to calm them little buggers down before they started sprouting out all over my skin. I had no idea of course how bad of a release of them I would have, but I didn't need to be freaked out with any more than the ONE worm I was already freaked out about.

I'm hoping for a "no see" kill, but after going to a Zapper site I see that any "unpleasantries" simply may not be avoidable. Yuck!

What are these "surface springtails" you are referring to?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.551 sec, (1)