CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: feel suicidal - have morgellons

Chellzwrld Views: 4,332
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,497,273

Re: feel suicidal - have morgellons

I understand how you feel. I developed this disease about 3-4 months ago, and it seems there's no end in sight. Last week I had what we believe was a stroke, since I loss basic motor functions for at least 40 minutes. Not really sure what happened but I felt like a truck hit me the following day and have not been the same since. I'm not sure what to tell my dr., without having him think I am delusional. At the time I developed Morgellons, I also had severe black mold poisoning, to the point I had lesions protruding out of my skin. I was treated for that, thought the medicine had nicked out the Morgellons as well, and was astonished to find I was still infected later on. I have it in my hair and all over my body. I'm using the craziest shit to kill the surface springtails...a mixture of borax, boiling hot water and anti bacterial dish soap that I scrub onto my skin. When I finish showering, I put a layer of liquid glycerine over my whole body and instantaneously I see dead springtails pop up to the surface of my skin! It's the only remedy that has worked at all. But now I have to clean out my intestines and start eating right. I gotta start doing it once a day. I'm so alone in this, I have no one to support me. I am afraid and alone with these feelings. It makes you want to end it all, since there are no signs of hope for a cure or even recognition that this disease exists and is like hell on earth for us sufferers. I wish there were comforts out there for us. Plz if you have any, share them with me and others suffering. God bless you and all who read this

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)