CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suicide,Myiasma,Morgellons

Unafraid Views: 4,273
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,327,813

Re: Suicide,Myiasma,Morgellons

Hi killbugovich (love the name). I too have had daily thoughts of suicide, mostly because I have no support from family or the medical community. In fact I was hospitalized and given anti-psychotic drugs and prayed it was all in my head. Turns out that a lot of it is literally in my head! I seem to progress from one stage to another with these bugs all over my scalp. The crawling was bad enough but now I have things about the size of a fruit fly that seemingly just flit away from around my face. I caught one on the mirror and was shocked to see under a microscope what looked like a wasp. I don't think these are always the same. Today I found what I believe was larvae that I killed perhaps with Colloidal Silver spray. I will post photos when I can get on my laptop. Each time I think I've made progress it seems I get a new set of problems. Right now my scalp itches like crazy and I feel stinging and biting all over. I'm sure it is related to Morgellon/Lyme.
So glad you found relief with DE. Can you tell me how long did you leave the paste on your scalp?
I realize this post is a few months old, have any symptoms returned?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)