CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High Biounavailable Copper, but Zinc causes spider veins

jonyx Views: 6,771
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,917,530

Re: High Biounavailable Copper, but Zinc causes spider veins

Scotty, trust in Almighty God to heal you. Be completely healed, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Yes, there is nothing too hard for him. So while you are seeking a natural cure, put your ultimate trust in God. Refer to Isaiah 53:5:

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

P.S. Consider distilled water. That may help remove the toxic copper as it is my understanding that it is a chelator of toxic metals. I recommend you research this. I did a preliminary and didn't find much related to removal of copper. I personally drink distilled water and can attest to its benefits: removal of toxins, seemingly improved heart function, a sense of satisfaction. There are naysayers to drinking it, but I personally don't believe them due to my personal experience. Just start off slow, because detoxing can cause headaches due to its being 100% pure, it will round up toxins!!

Best Wishes!
Jonyx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.124 sec, (1)