CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High Biounavailable Copper, but Zinc causes spider veins

jumpingbeans Views: 7,626
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,917,530

Re: High Biounavailable Copper, but Zinc causes spider veins

Hey, posting this a few years late, but if you're still following this forum I have two important points to make.

-Vitamin B6 helps the body to utilize and absorb copper
-Vitamin B12 deficiencies can cause Hypocupremia (basically stop your body from absorbing copper)

So the idea would be to ingest some copper, maybe in the morning (through food or supplements), and a large amount of B6 (I take 200 mg) and methylcobalamin (methylated B12) Magnesium and Riboflavin (B2) are needed to help absorb B6 so I take them all at the same time. then at a different time of day, say night time, take zinc.

This is speculation, but perhaps all your issues started with a B6 or B12 absorption problem, which would lead to the problems you have down the road. There are many many things that can interfere with their absorption. From bad bacteria in the gut, to pyroluria, to rare genetic conditions.

If I were you, I wouldn't mess around with herbal supplements until you are doing better. I have used dozens and dozens, and many are laden with heavy metals or have weird effects on hormones. They tend to be messy drugs in that they have many modes of action. For example, I have read that chaga (commonly used for heavy metal detox) is estrogenic. And don't even get me started on Chlorella....

Myself, I plan to try detoxing using Cilantro and Sodium Algin. Sodium Algin is a safe, side effect free absorber of heavy metals in the gut. I have been using Sodium Algin for a while, and I take it whenever I have heavy metal detox symptoms. (ie: for copper it's mind racing panic, for mercury I get this mind numbing feeling and can't think clearly)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.162 sec, (1)