CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stronglyoides and spider veins

hsongi90 Views: 7,707
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,260,136

Re: Stronglyoides and spider veins

I also just discovered serious candida overgrowth. Wallaby Organic yogurt (Australian Style)seem to be aggressively attacking them. Especially when used as retention enemas.

These pathogens seem to work as a gang. If you have one thing you have a garden variety of things.
Example: If you develop yeast,candida or hpylori, it makes your body very attractive for other pathogens to make you their home. The first infection disrupts your body chemistry which makes you prone to diseases instead of health. That's my take on it.

One of my enlarged viens in my arm burst during a treatment of albenza, iver and prazi. I can hardly find it.

An ER nurse once commented on the huge veins in my arm. A couple times I felt the blood flow being cut off from my arm... I had no idea what was wrong. It seems they use our veins as a super-highway transport. That is how they travel so quickly. You feel a movement in your thighs and all of a sudden you feel it in your stomach.

You have to reprogram your body towards health, maintain it that way for life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)