CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's worth a try Day 1 of 30 days water fasting A Journal

ReginaSpeck Views: 2,286
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,258,243

Re: It's worth a try Day 1 of 30 days water fasting A Journal

Thank you for the link!
The article more or less gives another interpretation of my "epiphany". For sure our eating habits influence our general health and this means ,of course, our mental health too.

My theory is that in certain types of people nutrion and mental health have a stronger conneciont.
I do not know if this is due to the fact that badeating habits and sedentarety improve inflammation or to the fact that certains food free substances from neurons that in depressed people are already messed up and this end up making things even messier...or a mixture of both of them since each of our disfuctions has always differents reasons ...

I do know that dieting and exerising always helps me to feel better and that since I gave up eating clean and exercing my Depression has gotten worse and worse but I don't know if it is Depression that triggers my binge eating disorder or the other way around...If I succed this Water Fasting maybe I will finally see clear

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)