CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Glandular Bovine Adrenal - Stopped using and crashing.

Piuma Views: 2,240
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,250,160

Re: Glandular Bovine Adrenal - Stopped using and crashing.

What have you heard about paramin?

I just increased my dose of that but lowered thyroid. Instantly my knees began to hurt!!

I have some connectivity issues. I am taking lots of stuff to flush out copper but I don't think that is the problem.

Did they prescribe zinc at all? That I think is supposed to help with potassium which I think is related to cortisol. I am taking zinc but since I started, my gums have been bleeding.

I thought that was due to high copper and low vitamin C. Or copper deficiency. Can't tell which. All I know is that when I was on progesterobe, I had the same knee tissue problems so I'm guessing low copper/estogen is to blame.

I applaude you for doing the CE. I haven't got the time. It's also really hard to stick to the diet. I really think I am a fast oxidizer and just got hit AF the wrong time when I took the test. Does the Coffee-Enema help with anxiety?

Let me know what you've heard about paramin.

I am curious to see if some of my symptoms trace back to it.
Thanks!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)