CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Glandular Bovine Adrenal - Stopped using and crashing.

Piuma Views: 2,269
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,249,559

Re: Glandular Bovine Adrenal - Stopped using and crashing.

I am not doing the mediation and have yet to start the heat lamp. And yes Coffee-Enema are hard for me to fit into my schedule. How people do it I don't know.

I forgot what all the ratios represent. I will have to dig out my notes.

I just finished my last cycle. My flow was scant but lasted beyond usually time frame. Copper dump???

They just increased my paramin from 1-1-1 to 2-2-2 and decreased my thyroid complex from 2-2-2 to 1-1-1. I'll have to see if I like this combo better.
They changed my dosage b/c I was super anxious almost panicky during last cycle, although some Pms symptoms improved.

I wonder if your low copper/high zinc is an indication of hidden copper. This could be causing the anxiety and insomnia.

Why do you think higher amounts of paramin are bad? I noticed when I took higher amounts of paramin at bedtime I was more likely to experience muscle fatigue and joint pain in the morning as well as increased wired/tired feeling.

Did they suggest thyroid complex? I was told I needed this since I was slow oxidizer who was SNS dominant. My body had a hard time producing energy but taking the adrenal formula would have been too stimulating. I'm wondering how you are feeling on adrenal supplement. More energy? Anxiety?

Let me know or PM me a list of your supplements.

Since starting the program, I do feel better but some of my major symptoms are still there but slowly ebbing. Very slowly. I was told it takes awhile and that your body will go thru all sorts of changes as it purges things it doesn't need.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)