CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: underweight

alinc Views: 4,807
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,247,840

Re: underweight

thanks for clearing it up. I appreciate that. I didn't realize that all Lugols are the same quality.
I'd make it myself if I were in a better mental and physical state. I seriously can't even think on something simple for very long. Hard to explain it besides veery low functioning, overwhelmed and no idea how to help myself with all the years of researching. It's all jumbled and means nothing at this point.
Everyday is a struggle that is worse than the day before.
FRiday I had a phone appointment with my naturopath that didn't go well at all. :( I realize that she doesn't know anything about crohn's/uc and has no idea how to treat me. She made suggestions about what I should do with no specifics and instructions. She also must have forgotten that I tried the Roberts Formula a few months ago because she suggested it again but under a different company name (WWH) and I will have to return it now.. useless. there's more, but my point is that i really need a naturopath that can help me. i cant do it alone and im losing hope.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)