CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: underweight

alinc Views: 4,824
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,245,204

Re: underweight

I checked out that PDF file the other day and read about the nitric oxide. Sorry for the delayed response & thanks for the info! Helpful.
I wish there were practitioners in my area that knew about this stuff. Or even not in my area that I could get help from. I am overwhelmed by everything right now and need someone who can help me. I seriously have researched so much, that my mind is mush and I no longer feel confident in my ability to know what I need. There's too many issues that have to be considered in order to know what I need. My naturopath doesn't know as much as I thought and she also doesn't specialize in IBD or take the severity of my disease seriously. I wrote her about my weight lose and the severe rectal bleeding and her response was very disappointing and shocking. I am realizing that she's most likely just like the rest where I reach a dead end with them. If I follow their directions and see no results, I have to move.
I'm mentally not good today and just don't have the answers anymore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)