CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blood Test Results - High Cholesterol, High Triglyceride and Low Testosterone

Tony Stark Views: 3,071
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,248,236

Re: Blood Test Results - High Cholesterol, High Triglyceride and Low Testosterone

Thanks again for getting back to me.

I am into bodybuilding, so am quite muscular. I would probably have a body fat level of maybe 12%?

I eat quite healthy and avoid GMO, transfats, vegetable oils, steroids in meat and I don't take any anabolics (Doctor asked me last visit).

Supplements - I take iodine, Vitamins D3-C-A-B-K2, Magnesium, Ashwaganda, Eckonclavia, Selenium, Zinc (15mg), Copper, Resveratrol, Curcumin, Quercetin, Krill Oil (500mg), R-Lipoic Acid, Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Carnosine, BCAA's, all natural (no additives) whey.

I have had a white stuff on my tongue and my tongue has ridges around the outside. Someone once casually mentioned that this could be a sign of issues with the liver, but I never gave it much thought.

I am at a loss on what else to do. I thought I was healthy, so this has been a shock...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)