CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I cured my body odor

njturtle Views: 30,329
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,866,232

Re: I cured my body odor

My god I hope this works for me.This feeling of anxiety and discomfort when I enter a room full of people is awful. It consumes me every moment while I'm at work or go anywhere. I never used a nasal saline solution and know nothing about gse can you explain how it's done. I am so desperate and really want this to work. I will be eternally grateful to you if this works. I just want to be and feel normal. I'm rooting for everyone who suffers from this terrible affliction. I know you're pain. It's been with me for many years now and has made me feel like I was less of a person because of it. I've tried chlorophyll tablets, powder, witch hazel, changing my eating habits and nothing seems to work. I just want to feel normal and be able to hold my head up instead of hanging it down in shame like a beaten person. I pray to god this works for me and the rest of us who suffer in silence. I'm njturtle because I feel like a scared turtle and hide my head in my shell for fear of being humiliated by other's about the way I smell! 8-(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)