CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I cured my body odor

thatdude Views: 38,438
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,870,278

Re: I cured my body odor

I'd like everyone to know that i tried this method and it worked. I'm not sure how, and i was very skeptical at first. I went to my drugstore and picked up NielMed SinusRinse. I ordered the NutriBiotic Grape seed extract. I put 16 drops into the solution that comes with the bottle, and followed the directions that came with the SinusRinse. Everything you have heard about it burning is true. It sucks. But let me tell you, i can't think of anything more worth it. I am now stink free! I can't believe it. I suffered with this for about 5-6 months. I had an odor coming from my anus that would amplify when i had things such as cheese, too many carbs, coffee etc. I also suffer from incontinence. These symptoms i just listed seem to be common with the majority of the people here. Listen guys: Give this a try. It worked for me and the other 2 posters here. I still cant have coffee, because when i do, there is leakiness, but there is no smell. I can eat all normal food again. Cheese is no problem, where as before it was the biggest. I'd like to thank TheShape and Atlanta with all my heart. You guys truly have changed my life when i was just about to give up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)