CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I cured my body odor

Views: 35,875
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,866,232

Re: I cured my body odor

Hey theshape,

I'm so happy to hear that this worked for you! I actually tried the same thing myself about 4 days ago, as I had the same symptoms you had described. Wow - you weren't kidding - it HURT!! But the good news is, I also saw improvement!!

I wondered if you could tell me if your symptoms are still gone? Have you continued to do the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract wash, and if so, how often, and how many drops have you used? I am still seeing reactions in folks, but not NEARLY as bad as I used to, which is such a good thing!! Like you, I have suffered for 5 years with this problem.

Also like you, I have tried EVERYTHING in the book, spent tons of money, and seen doctors who said they could not smell anything and basically could not help me. Very frustrating.

Maybe we can help each other out, and let the other know what works for them? Feel free to PM me, if you'd like,and ask any questions.

Thanks so much for your helpful post!!:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.246 sec, (1)