CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida wrong target?

shroom Views: 3,557
Published: 10 y

Candida wrong target?

I challenge the candida (in otherwise healthy individuals) "theory" based on many years of practical research and specimen examinations.

I can, however, propose a new theory that fits all symptoms and eloquently addresses the questions around diagnostics.

The unfortunate part of this is, there may not be a "cure". But protocols to address the issues are better suited when real the target has been identified.

I have discovered on several occasions, certain amoebic parasites which will denature very quickly outside their environment. Hence, they will not be identified by any laboratory without specialized and targeted analysis. They will induce immense "sugar cravings", because glucose used to produce mucus--a primary indicator of this type of latent infection, and likely become a problem after intense Antibiotic treatment.

It will also directly cause dysbiosis from 2 factors: 1)it produces antibacterial enzymes, and 2) it feeds on bacteria
This may also lead to increased candidal yeasts inside and outside of the body.
These amoebic organisms will have multiple affects on hormonal balances, and stomach acid production.

They will also kill viruses, however viral infections can induce antibodies to attack trophozoites (adult forms feeding near mucus membranes) because antibodies are directed to ingested viral particles. This will cause temporary relief (if noticed).

The best part is, I have hypothesized, the amoebae can share genetic traits with the host, possible through mitochondrial DNA. This makes them stealth enough to survive long-term, if they do not damage tissue.
They do cause a build-up of certain metabolites similar to mast cells and active macrophages. This causes most of the symptoms experienced by infected individuals.
Depending on many different factors, the range of symptoms can be very wide and diverse.
Identity of species is unknown, but I suspect there are numerous types.

Shroom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)