CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida wrong target?

slowsmile Views: 3,472
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,217,016

Candida wrong target?

Hi shroom...Like yourself,  I've always believed that candida was a disease caused by a highly variable and disparate number of pathogen species -- not just one. I simply call it candida for convenience but this disease has well over one hundred highly variable symptoms such that no two people will ever have exactly the same symptoms, particularly for systemic or disseminated candida problems. Because of this fact, I had to consider how to treat and cure the candida using suitable wide acting pathogen killers that would kill different pathogen species right across the spectrum which includes candida, parasites, bacteria, viruses, mycoplasma etc.  

Candida is also extremely hard to kill because it is dimorphic -- it has a yeast form(saprophyte) as well as a difficult to kill fungal fomr(true parasite). The yeast form lives locally in the skin, intestines, uterus etc while the fungal form lives in the blood, tissues and organs -- everywhere in other words.  Add to this that candida produces biofilms profusely in the gut -- where neither the immune system nor anti-fungals can reach it and you have not one but several fairly conspicuous reasons why candida either never goes away or always comes back.

One of the hardest thing to achieve is complete clearance of candida(and parasites) from the intestines. To keep it a short, reasons are given here in ths doc:

Why Turpentine with Castor Oil is so Useful Against Candida 

I wrote the above doc for a private parents autism group who have been using the turps/CO protocol and are trying to cure their ASD kids of serious candida and parasite issues using Kerri Rivera's MMS protocols. In this respect, the results that I have observed usng the turps/CO protocol have been very good. I've been using this turpentine/CO protocol with these ASD kids(ages 1 to 16+)  for about 18 months now without any problems.  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)