CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Balancing sodium and potassium?

Views: 2,392
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,215,796

Re: Balancing sodium and potassium?

I once felt that way about iodine, like, a little bit would throw my whole body off or something. Then one day I got up the courage to take 250 mg of KI. No problem. 1/2 hour later I took another 250 mg. An hour later I took 500 mg.

I felt the same way about potassium also, until about a year ago, when I decided to take 5 grams of potassium chloride, then an hour later I took another 5 grams. Each of these I drank a huge glass of water with. The theory is, that my kidneys are smart enough, if given water, to know what to do.

Today, October 29, I put a lump of 12 grams potassium chloride in my chicken soup and ate it. Mmm Mmm Great.

I cannot confirm it, but I sense that loading with potassium has cleansed my body somehow. Bananas, no offense 7414, but they contain hardly any potassium, even though the media always says they have a lot, they actually have very little.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.176 sec, (1)