CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Myiasis, Morgellons, Lymes, & Parasitic Skin Infections: Symptoms, Life Cycles, & Treatment

Heathbutts Views: 41,370
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,163,169

Re: Myiasis, Morgellons, Lymes, & Parasitic Skin Infections: Symptoms, Life Cycles, & Treatment

I tend to agree with the posts suggesting this is myiasis. It was hard to let myself believe that it was possible to have this horrible affliction but once I let it sink in it was good to know that there were things I could do to rid myself of the itching, biting bumps burrows or paper cut scratches, hyper pigmentation darkened freckles or moles moving moles dark hairs, matted hair, my hair even seemed to move or respond. My hair was attracted to my face and felt at times that my own hair was attacking me. There would always be fuzz in my hair or wrapped around my hair these fuzz would also sway back and forth as tho they were living fuzz. It was so weird. I did the permitherin cream 5% 3 times but it didn't seem to help me much. Then was prescribed ivermectin. 2-3 weeks after taking ivermectin I began to notice very small worm like things coming out of eyes, nose, between teeth and finger nails. Yeah I was totally buggin lol no pun intended. Under my skin I could see 3 or 4 bigger worms going from my neck down my tummy and legs down to my foot and back up. It was the worst feeling ever. It was scary bc I didn't know why that was happening but after just one day of the worms going up and down my body they finally picked a spot on my body to die. I got in the shower and put Sea Salt scrub on top of the spot where the worm was dying and massaged til the worm had completely disintegrated. I had a huge round welp on my rear and in minutes it just disappeared because it had basically melted through my skin. So after this die off of the worms over the next few days I noticed my hair getting more and more manageable no more bites or marks minimal crawly sensations. It is my opinion that mites were attracted to my skin due to the worms that were under my skin. I still bathe with Sea Salt soaps and tea tree oil. I clean and vacuum regularly. I don't share towels or re wear clothes til after I wash. My 19 year old daughter with special needs had all the same symptoms as me and she followed same ivermectin treatment and had the same results as me. If my story sounds like yours please take ivermectin. It was a life saver for me and my daughter as I was seriously suicidal. Thank God for this forum and the other hair-like parasite forums Because they are all I had as far as support. My family thought I was crazy. Funny because I've never been nuts before so why they chose to assume I was crazy rather than to assume my daughter and I had somehow contracted a parasite I'll never understand. So thank you to all those who post their treatments and stories here. You are all an inspiration to me and I hold you all dear to my heart and pray for each of you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.273 sec, (2)