CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry for the inconvenience, the message you requested was removed by a Forum Moderator

asuspowers Views: 42,789
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,165,618

Re: Sorry for the inconvenience, the message you requested was removed by a Forum Moderator

For Mr. PM Soly047
Who said and I quote ....
"For those of you who assume you're dealing with systemic helminths, fungal infections, skin parasites, Lymes, or Morgellons, but various antiparasitic, antibiotic, & antifungal drugs haven't cured you, brace yourself for what you might actually be dealing with!"

Ok, so what are you proposing? Tell me more, Please?

I apologize, I'm new here, but find all that I have read completely fascinating to say the least! I have diagnosed "myself" with Morgellons since no Dr. I have come across will even look at me in the face when I tell them I have Morgellons, and some laugh or send a Psychologist in to evaluate me!!! I have been dealing with this for 8 months now and am completely fed up with the diagnoses and money I have spent on what the Dr. say they know what is causing this... which NONE WERE TRUE OR CURED! I am so unbelievably ecstatic that I have found this forum. If for no other reason... just to prove to myself that I AM NOT CRAZY OR PSYCHO!!!

Please Help! Where do I go from here? What do I need to know?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)